This very Popular page has been moved to my new blog, and cab be read HERE.
The Reason Why
- The Resilient Gardener by Carol Deppe
- Buffalo Bird Woman’s Garden
- How to Grow more Vegetables by John Jeavons
- Farmers of Forty Centuries by FH King
- Growing Green by Jenny Hall and Iain Tollhurst
- The Harmonious Wheatsmith by Mark Moodie and Graham Bell
- The One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka
The Resilient Gardener
Buffalo Bird Woman’s Garden
How to Grow More Vegetables
Farmers of Forty Centuries
The One Straw Revolution/Harmonious Wheatsmith
What to Grow?
What Method Do I use?
How do I maintain soil fertility?
How much land will it take to grow my own food?
What Do I Grow?
How to Grow them and Maintain Soil Fertility?
Experiment One. Bonfils Plus
Experiment Two. Creating a tall, Winter Hardy Broad Bean
Experiment Four. Soybeans and Innoculum
Heavy wind and rain has caused the rye plants to lodge (fall over/lean).
Soybeans and Innoculum
Intercropping and Green Manures
Overall Evaluation Summary
Second Evaluation September 2012
Third Evaluation November 2012.